Adventure of Seas - menu

We're sailing on AOS 1/27/08 (7 night southern Caribbean) with our two adult children. I understand the main dining room menu is fixed from week to week and am wondering which night to book the 4 of us for Portifinos.

So does anyone out there know the weekly menu and which nights are casual, smart casual and formal?

thanks

Formal nights are on the sea days (Monday and Thursday). As for the rest of the menu, things were supposed to be changing after I got off, so hopefully, someone who has been on more recently can be of help.

Jen

Hi We are also on that sailing. Have you signed up for the meet and mingle yet? I have heard the best night to go to Portifino's is when in Aruba. My DH and I are going to book it that night.

http://www.thepreismans.com/Freedom_menus.htm (same for the Adventure, except AOS does not have a Chops Grille)

Here are the full menus. It sounds as if the vegetarian entrees may be a little different now, but this should give you the main 'gist' of it. I believe the formal nights on AOS are Captain's Gala menu and Crown and Anchor menu. The other nights are smart casual or whatever it's called. The very first night is supposedly casual since you may not have your luggage yet.

Also, we are going to Portofino on the first formal night (at sea, the captain's gala menu). That menu just doesn't appeal to us very much, and all the other ones sound pretty good!

We just returned from AOS. After looking at the menu, and not wanting to miss prime rib, lobster, shrimp, or filet mignon, I decided that Wed. was the best night for Portifino's. It was great and well worth the money. Almost everyone in or roll call ate there that night. Happy Cruising.

Archived