disembarkment time on spirit

loafie

I'm on the spirit next week and I'm booking car service to and from the pier. What time should I tell the service we need to be picked up in nyc upon our return? The ship gets in at 10 am but I don't know how long it will be before we actually get off. Any suggestions?

my experience with this was to tell the limo service what time the ship arrives. in 2003 7 of us sailed NYC to Bermuda.

since NLC is a Freestyle cruise...you have the choice of when to disembark. what i did was:

1) when you book the limo, give them arrival time of ship and your cellphone number.

(this helps in their ability to plan and dispatch an appropriate vehicle based on the size of your party)

2) when you arrive back into NY Harbor call limo service that morning and let them know what time you have chosen to disembark, plus add 30min of walking time.

(i believe the best service you will receive is one where everyone is on the same page. no assumptions should be made that "they should know what they are doing. however, we do rely on their professionalism and expertise to take your info and make it happen.)

then you'll just have to wait for the service to queue up in line at the pier.

I'm on the spirit next week and I'm booking car service to and from the pier. What time should I tell the service we need to be picked up in nyc upon our return? The ship gets in at 10 am but I don't know how long it will be before we actually get off. Any suggestions?

We just got back from the Spirit last Sunday. We told our car that the ship gets in at 9:00. He was there by 10:00 waiting for us. We were one of the firsts ones off the ship about 10:30. We were home on Long Island by 12:30. Most drivers know the scoop. It was pretty easy and I was surprised. Have a great trip. Loved Tortola. I think that is part of your itinerary. Tours were expensive. Did the same thing by taxi for $6.00 per person and no time limit. Have fun

Archived