cruise to Key West

martymonty

Hi

I went on a carnival cruise a few years back, visited Key West and Cozumel. I'm trying to find a 4 day cruise that would visit Key West again, but not having much luck. Does anyone know if they offer such a cruise anymore. I have just been on the carnival.com website, perhaps there are more sites where I can find this.

Stephanie :)

Does anyone know why the cruiseline would travel every Thursday in November and December, except for December 6 (and of course, this is when we are looking at travelling) Just wondering if maybe the ship is due to be docked for repairs.

Looks like the ship runs that particular intinerary every other Thursday. It runs 2 - 5 day, and 1 - 4 day in a 14 day rotation(hope that makes sense).

ex. Nov 19th, Nov 29th, Dec 13, Dec 27

Does anyone know why the cruiseline would travel every Thursday in November and December, except for December 6 (and of course, this is when we are looking at travelling) Just wondering if maybe the ship is due to be docked for repairs.

Imagination works on a 14 day cycle. It departs on a 4-day on a Thursday, that is followed by two 5-day cruises, ten back to a 4-day cruise. Thus, every other Thursday is a 4-day departure. Fascination has 4-day cruises that depart every Monday and have a Key West port call.

Hi

I went on a carnival cruise a few years back, visited Key West and Cozumel. I'm trying to find a 4 day cruise that would visit Key West again, but not having much luck. Does anyone know if they offer such a cruise anymore. I have just been on the carnival.com website, perhaps there are more sites where I can find this.

I am doing Key West and Cozumel on The Facination in September, I did Key West and Calica this past February and I had a great time solo cruisin':D

The Fascination leaves on June 18 and stops at Key West and some other gravel pit sort of stop that is not too far from Cancun.

The "gravel pit stop" is Calica....but it's just a short taxi ride from Playa del Carmen, where there's great shopping, nice beaches and bars. $10 ea way for a cab whether it's 1 person or 4

Hi

I cruise on the Celebration, it stops in Key West. The Celebration is a five day cruise. I like Key West a lot. I think its one of Carnivals best ports.

Archived