Prayers To All In The Path Of Hurricane Charlie

INCHARGE

Many of our fellow CCers are from the Florida areas. My prayers are that you are all safe through this hurricane. May you have no/minimal damage. If you have had to evacuate, please be safe. I am not good at putting things into words, but know that we are thinking of you and praying for you all.

INCHARGE,

I wish you really were in charge right now. I have family in Orlando area and Daytona Beach. So far, they are good to go.

I know that's right, sallyb, but we will leave this in the hands of the REAL ONE incharge! He will watch over them all. We are just going to get the heavy rains in my area. They are putting the sand bags down on the riverfronts here in Alexandria, Va. I have a friend in Orlando also. She is my grandsons' other grandmother. He was supposed to be there this week, but the plans were changed.

INCHARGE,

I am just half an hour north of you in College Park, MD. Normally, we would be on our boat in the Potomac around the Woodbridge area at this time of the week, but instead, we will go in the morning to secure her with extra lines so she makes it safely through the storm. The memory of Isabel is still fresh in our minds.

INCHARGE,

I am just half an hour north of you in College Park, MD. Normally, we would be on our boat in the Potomac around the Woodbridge area at this time of the week, but instead, we will go in the morning to secure her with extra lines so she makes it safely through the storm. The memory of Isabel is still fresh in our minds.

I live in the Woodbridge area. :)

Archived