Double digits!!

majosa

I just realized we are down to 89 days until our 1st cruise :D Of course that means less then a month to finish paying it off :eek: . Even with all the stresses of every day life of working long hours, raising a 9 year old, a dog and a house every day I do a little bit more of a dance knowing that our first "adults" vacation is getting closer each and every day

We just realized what double digits and single digits mean. Been passing by posts before not knowing what it was. We Are Doublers Too! I have now activated the cell phone ringer I made from one of my favorite Bugs Bunny toons. It is the one in our avatar where the two stranded maroons see the cruise ship and start singing `We're Going on a boat, We're going on a boat! La La La La La!' Then Bugs Tricks Them And Gets On Without Them. Anyhow, Now When The Phone Rings We Do The Going On A Boat Dance! We Are 1st Timers And very excited. Bon Voyagee!, Mike And Dana

YEA!!!! I meant to do this a couple of days ago but in all the happiness dance I somehow forgot!! So now i am doing the double digit dance!! I am so excited!! Woo hoo!!:D :p

Congrats there Majosa....

we're right there with you...as of today i'm down to 26 days and last night we did the docdance....:D

Archived