comfort inn RJ stadium tampa

peanutgirl

Peanutgirl:

IMO you will be fine. I stayed next door last Nov. at the HI Express. Betweeen the 2 properties there is a Sam's S Steakhouse. It would be excellent for a nice dinner.

Does your motel still have the shuttle to the pier? Both of the motels had the shuttle last Nov. ($5.00)pp each way. Be sure to sign up as soon as you register. I think they had a 11:30 and a 12:30 shuttle. The 1st one that I was on was packed full. But it worked out great!

I think both of these motels had free breakfasts, too. And of course a free airport shuttle.

About a block north was a small gas station with a store that had my sodas to carry on board. Not sure about alcohol.

That is about all I can remember. Have a great cruise! Deb C.

Peanutgirl:

When you get back, please do me a HUGE favor. Give me your firsthand hotel report and any suggestions that you may have for making our stay more enjoyable and stress free! :D

I am staying at the Comfort Inn next March with 5 friends. Like you, we just need a clean bed for the night before the cruise. The transportation services sold us.

Thanks!;)

• 2 weeks later...

Peanutgirl, I too hope that you will write a short review of the Comfort Inn. We will be on the Legend in Dec. and are considering this hotel. Just like you, we just need a clean place to sleep and a place to eat night before the cruise. Thanks.

We just got back last night. This Hotel was fine. The breakfast was really quite good. The room was clean. The pool looked clean we just did not have time but another family did. The shuttle is 8 dollars per person and a taxi is 20 dollars. They also had a shuttle to the mall for free and the airport. In summary i would definatley sleep here again. Any questions i will try and help.

Thanks, Peanutgirl for responding back so fast! The hotel sounds like just what we will need. I will book a room today. Assuming you had a great time on your cruise!!! :D Thanks again.

peanutgirl:

How far is this from the airport and then from the peir?? We have a bunch of girls cruising out of Tampa in Jan. we also only want shuttle and a clean bed/room!!! So far this is perking my ears. What were the shuttle times for your stay?? I know I like to be among the first in line!!

Thanks,

The first shuttle was at 11:30. I feel it is cheaper if there is more than 2 of you to use a taxi. We were about 15 minutes to the Pier and the airport. I would definately use this hotel again. If you really want to be first i would take a taxi before 11. By the way I did have a fabulous cruise.

They also had a shuttle to the mall for free and the airport. In summary i would definatley sleep here again. Any questions i will try and help.

Sound like what we are looking for! A free shuttle to the Mall too! That's an extra bonus. Girlfriends -- Cruising -- Shopping! Can it get any better than that? :D

Thanks for the review!

Archived