Coffee Bar on Valor?

Mr. Baloo

Or the coffee bar on any carnival ship... wonder what the prices are like... I am a coffee guy and like a good cup in the morning, since this is located right beneath my cabin... I thought it convenient to get my moring java and read on the balcony...

the menu and price list would be great!!!!!

Just thought of something, does room service deliver coffee and pastries at pre-determined times like some hotels? and is it good?

Thanks

Just thought of something, does room service deliver coffee and pastries at pre-determined times like some hotels? and is it good?

Thanks

Room Service leaves a breakfast card in your room every night. You fill it out with what you want and what time you want it and they bring it. We always use room service to get us up in the morning with hot coffee, muffins or pastries, and whatever else looks good. Great way to start the day, especially on a balcony.

Fred you just made me miss my hubby who is out of town this week!:)

Before I started seeing you answer so many questions with actual picture proof I thought that my DH was the king of picture taking!

Too funny, I love it!!

Karysa

Hi Mr. Baloo. I think room service coffee is just fine, and I'm a coffee lover. Not quite as strong as I'm used to at home, but it's pretty good.

You don't have to use the door hanger, but some folks do, as it also serves as a wakeup call. I just call room service as soon as I wake up, and my carafe of coffee and croissants are there within 5-10 minutes. (Room service is available 24 hrs. a day, just in case you need a coffee fix at odd times.)

FYI - The dining room has complimentary espresso and cappuccino for b'fast, lunch, and dinner. I've never bought anything from a coffee bar.:)

Archived