Sea Antigua by Sea excursion by Carnival

Neowind

I was wondering if anyone has been on the Sea Antigua by Sea excursion that Carnival offers on their ships. It states that you go out on a state-of-the-art luxury catamaran.

I was wondering if anyone had done this excursion and if it was worth the money? We were going to do the Eli's Eco Tour but I can't risk missing the boat.

Just got off the Destiny on Sunday. We didn't know what to do in Antigua and chose the Carnival "Antigua by Sea" excursion. This was really great. It was expensive, but we enjoyed every minute. Free drinks all day, really good lunch, fun time sitting on the boat going fast around and seeing everything from the sea. We thought is was an excellent time and would do it again. Very relaxing and 5 star service and the "Excellence" catamaran is very, very nice.

karla

Did this tour about a week ago...really enjoyed it...the boat is very nice. As for beach time vs. at sea time...I would say we probably spent about 2 hours on the beach and snorkling...maybe it was a little longer...but I'd say that a bit more time was spent at sea. It was a lot of fun though...and there is not shortage of drinks!

As far as the number of people....The Excellence is pretty darned big...it will hold up to 100 people....but I'd say there were probably only 50 or so when we went...it did NOT seem crowded at all. It was really nice!

If you count the food, all the alcohol, the tour all the way around the island, the snorkling, etc. etc....it was really worth the $100/person.

Archived