Pre cruise hotels

NEENEE

Does anyone know which hotels Carnival use in Rome for pre cruise package. If they use more than 1 do I get to choose or is it first in best dress with the allocations. Many thanks in advance:)

Does anyone know which hotels Carnival use in Rome for pre cruise package. If they use more than 1 do I get to choose or is it first in best dress with the allocations. Many thanks in advance:)

Hi-

I have the Freedom pamphlet and it shows the Courtyard Marriott Rome Airport, the hilton Rome Airport & 'Superior first Class hotels'...whatever they are.

When are you going? We're planning waaayyy out...August 2008. it will be my husbands 50th birthday.

hey redroserazelle thanks for that. The airport hotels are supposed to be quite good. My TA said they use a pool of 3 hotels and won't know till the last minute which one I am allocated.

Did you do the Mexican Riveria in May 2007? I think I was chatting to you and Cindy on the roll call.

I will be doing the Med cruise Sept 7,2008. I would have like to do in August however have to let my staff have a choic of dates for holidays and the next best time was Sept. Hope to hear from you soon.

(You might remember me as Denise from Australia and I was travelling with my friend Colleen). Ciao:)

Archived