Info required - please help!

coco-girl

Hi everyone - greetings from London! :)

I am joining Carnival Destiny (1st time Cruiser) in Barbados on June 20th (07). I will be joining my friend who lives in Barbados, sadly taking the place of her husband who has passed away.

I would like to have some flowers delivered to her cabin ( I know her husband would've done this).

I dont' have any of the booking info or references as my friend has them all, I don't want to ask her or it would spoil the suprise.

Could they organise this on the ship? Who could I contact to make this happen?

Many thanks......

Coco x

PS great site!

I would think Carnival would be able to take care of this easily if you call their customer service number. I've never sailed with them before, but maybe someone on the Carnival boards could help.

I just re-read your post, and noticed you are sailing on the 20th. Usually on-board gifts through the cruiseline need to be ordered way before this close to sailing, but it may be possible. If you have a cabin number, there may be a company on the island that could help you. Google Barbados Florists and see what you come up with - it's worth a shot! Have a wonderful time!

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I actually fly into Barbados this Sunday. I will perhaps try to give my friend ' the slip' on either Monday or Tuesday and get to a florist on the island.

Many thanks...

Coco x

Why don't you call your friend and ask her for the "Emergency Info" to leave for someone at home, Cabin #, booking # etc... that will give you the info you need and then call Carnival and have it sent.

Sorry to hear about your friend's husband - you are a wonderful friend to be there for her!!

Archived