Cherry Brook Zoo/Rockwood park Saint John ???

HI

Does anyone know the best way to get to these 2 attractions from the cruise terminal? Taxi/bus/ What is the cost?

Thanks

From the cruise ship terminal Rockwood Park is a 30 min. walk to front entrance (you will need a map) or $7 by taxi.

Cherry Brook Zoo you will require a taxi $10-12

HI

Does anyone know the best way to get to these 2 attractions from the cruise terminal? Taxi/bus/ What is the cost?

Thanks

I would take a taxi to Rockwood Park. The taxis are zoned, not metered. It would cost $7.00 for one person plus $1.00 for each additional person to take a cab. Rockwood Park is a nice pleasant place to spend some time walking. There are public washrooms there, plus a lake for swimming.

In all honesty, unless you are really hard up for something to do I wouldn't waste time at the Cherry Brook Zoo. If you have been to any large city zoo at all, you would be very disappointed here. It would cost $10.00 plus $1.00 for each additional person. I called one of the taxi companies to ask for you.

Hello Maps,

If you are looking to go swimming, may I recommend the Canada Games Aquatic Centre - its a few blocks from the ship - It's $20 for a family of four, or $7.50 adult, $5 child and there is an Olympic Size Pool, 2 warm-water Leisure pools, kiddie pool, Waterslide, 2 Hot tubs, sauna, steam room, Diving Platform, Diving Boards, Tarzan Rope, water toys.

Archived