I have a lil secret to tell. But......

jiggywatson

Yep.

Seems they will be doing alot of shuffeling when they sale the celebration and holiday.....

I just selfishly want the pride in Galveston. Closer port for me:p

I would like to see that as well, just wish it was more convenient from Houston. They are about due for some ship shuffling anyway :p

Yep.

Seems they will be doing alot of shuffeling when they sale the celebration and holiday.....

I just selfishly want the pride in Galveston. Closer port for me:p

I see, it's all about ME ME ME!:p ;)

Thanks GoinCruisin - looks like I picked the wrong thread to start out on - not used to the bickering.

WHAT :confused: DIDN'T YOU READ THE COMMUNITY GUIDLINES:eek: WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU:confused: :eek:

Just kidding :)

Welcome to cc......

''

Ok here's my take on this. I think they will replace the holiday and celebration with a fantasy class not spirit or conquest........

So with that said hoping the Pride will go to Galveston:)

It would seem highly unlikely that Carnival would put a Conquest and Spirit class ship in the same non-florida port. Doing 7/8 day itineraries you are pretty limited on where you can go, sailing out of TX. Plus they would be losing the 4/5 day runs, because there is no way they would have Pride doing the 4/5 run.

Nice try though..lol

It would seem highly unlikely that Carnival would put a Conquest and Spirit class ship in the same non-florida port. Doing 7/8 day itineraries you are pretty limited on where you can go, sailing out of TX. Plus they would be losing the 4/5 day runs, because there is no way they would have Pride doing the 4/5 run.

Nice try though..lol

No no no.....I forgot to say they will have to move the Conquest......

Hmmmm where do you think Dood:confused: How bout San Juan:p

Welcome to Cruise Critic!!

i don't think s/he got the joke, LOL.

welcome, lawhit.

You should take your twin dogs on this cruise;)

oh no! don't spread it to this thread! i won't be able to handle it, ROFL!:p :D

so, jig is up w/ OPjig? s/he is mad at us and left w/ valuable pride relocation information under lock and key?

Thanks GoinCruisin - looks like I picked the wrong thread to start out on - not used to the bickering.

LOL, just stay away from the hot topic threads... there are plenty on here... but PLENTY that are not. It's actually much better around here than most message boards I have frequented... if you don't like bickering or tension, just exit the thread when you start to see it and move on to something happy, LOL... it takes some adjusting, but you will find that CC isn't so bad!!!

I can't tell you. I know when and where the repositioning cruise for the 2009 Splendor is going on sale. Want to know where it's going? can't tell you yet, but it is WAY TO BIG TO FIT THROUGH THE CANAL. and guess what....the Pride is leaving from the west coast and that one will fit through the canal. one more week until the wait is over. ;) ;) ;) :D

Cool! They are going to have a cruise through the Northwest passage and around Alaska? :D

Oops! I just saw this thread was already multi pages. Did not realize others had made the same comment.

LOL, just stay away from the hot topic threads... there are plenty on here...
Honestly, why do people have to keep bringing up such 'hot-button' topics like repositioning cruises through the (shudder) Straits of Magellan?

180px-Strait_of_Magellan.jpeg

Honestly, why do people have to keep bringing up such 'hot-button' topics like repositioning cruises through the (shudder) Straits of Magellan?

180px-Strait_of_Magellan.jpeg

The rumor is that Magellan is not really straight. :eek:

Well, I emailed the CD on the Pride, hopefully we will find out where she will be relocated.

Fred

UPDATE:

The CD of the Pride never emailed me back, I guess he is too busy to answer, maybe tomorrow.

Probably Chris Jefferson.

FRED

Archived