How to add a OBC

peanutgirl

Have her go to the "Gifts" section on Carnival.Com. Select Fun Ship Dollars, in whatever amount she wants to purchase for you.

When she gets to the screen for "shipping" information, for line 1 of the address she should enter "Booking # XXXXXX" with the X's replaced by your actual booking number.

In Line 2 of the Address, she should enter "On-Board Credit"

City, state and Zip should be entered as either her or your city, state, and zip - it totally doesn't matter.

That is the long, drawn-out version of how your friend purchase OBC for you.

Have a great cruise. By the way, tell her MY booking number is .... LOL just kidding - sort of.;)

Have her go to the "Gifts" section on Carnival.Com. Select Fun Ship Dollars, in whatever amount she wants to purchase for you.

When she gets to the screen for "shipping" information, for line 1 of the address she should enter "Booking # XXXXXX" with the X's replaced by your actual booking number.

In Line 2 of the Address, she should enter "On-Board Credit"

City, state and Zip should be entered as either her or your city, state, and zip - it totally doesn't matter.

That is the long, drawn-out version of how your friend purchase OBC for you.

Have a great cruise. By the way, tell her MY booking number is .... LOL just kidding - sort of.;)

I knew there was a long drawn out version:)

Tom

LOL Tom, your a funny guy!:D :D But yeah, I've done that before too.... Just buy FunShip Dollars online, and put your booking number in the address line, and then you will have it already on your account before you board.

I knew there was a long drawn out version:)

Tom

Archived