Dumb Waffle Question

gbanshee

On the Spirit they had fresh made waffles in the buffet area. Other than syrup you could get whipped cream, various jams, butter, peanut butter, and assorted fruit compotes. In the main dining room, they had waffles served with whipped cream and banana compote on the side. Hope this helps!

In the main dining room, they had waffles served with whipped cream and banana compote on the side. Hope this helps!

Oh that sounds wonderful!!!

But I think I will bring my strawberry syrup as well. Wait untl security sees that coming through.

Oh that sounds wonderful!!!

But I think I will bring my strawberry syrup as well. Wait untl security sees that coming through.

LOL..I'm sure you will give them a great laugh;)

I told my BIL to bring his chocolate syrup for his milk.

I'm sure you will have a great cruise:) ..and so will the crew!

On the Spirit they had fresh made waffles in the buffet area. Other than syrup you could get whipped cream, various jams, butter, peanut butter, and assorted fruit compotes. In the main dining room, they had waffles served with whipped cream and banana compote on the side. Hope this helps!

I have a brother in law who is 6'6" or 6'7". He is very broad, as strong as three other guys put together. On top of that is he FAT. A few years ago a group of us were on the Majesty, BIL too, and his food consumption was often the topic of conversation.

One day he came back to the table with a waffle. It was LITERALLY higher than it was wide with all the stuff he had on it. Any talk of waffles on a cruise ship conjure this picture in my mind.

So to answer the OP question I don't know what they specifically have for toppings, but I know they have a lot.:)

Archived