Last minute question...

rkav

I'm leaving next week for a cruise through the fjords of Norway on the Pride. I can't believe its already here!

I have a pretty good idea what is expected of me wardrobe-wise during meals but what about just around the boat during the day? Are jeans frowned upon? What about shirts without a collar? I plan to look presentable all of the time but I'm a young person and tend to dress like one.

Thanks for your help!

Casual wear during the day is standard so stop fretting about the dress code. The suites have plenty of storage space so why don't you pack a bit of everything? Then you can choose an outfit based on the ambiance or consensus you detect once on board.

Enjoy your cruise!

johnny

You will find that the Terrace Cafe for breakfast and lunch is very casual...shorts...etc...no bathing suits though. If you are traveling alone....you will no doubt get lots of dinner invites...and a wonderful way to meet others and feel a part of the whole picture. Have a blast! just remember to take your camera..I always put together a small album as a remembrance of an awesome trip... Lola

Archived