Tell me about Grandeur

Looking at possibly booking the Grandeur out of Tampa for 2009 during the sale today.

Any advice on cabin selection? We want a balcony for sure, and there are some available on deck 7 midship next to the elevators. Any noise problems here? We love the hump cabins on the Voyager class, is there a similar set up (with the separate hallway)?

I would also love to hear pros and cons about the ship, if you can share.

Thanks!

Looking at possibly booking the Grandeur out of Tampa for 2009 during the sale today.

Any advice on cabin selection? We want a balcony for sure, and there are some available on deck 7 midship next to the elevators. Any noise problems here? We love the hump cabins on the Voyager class, is there a similar set up (with the separate hallway)?

I would also love to hear pros and cons about the ship, if you can share.

Thanks!

Can't comment on noise problems since I was upgraded from my midship deck 7 cabin to a JS, gotta love the upgrade fairy. No, there aren't any hump cabins on Grandeur. I'm not really sure what you're looking for as far as pros and cons. She doesn't have: promenade, JR's, ice skating, mini-golf, inline skating. She does have a great solarium with small grill, beautiful Centrum that is great for dancing, wonderful crew, and great food. You can read my reviews by clicking on the links in my sig if you'd like. I am currently booked for three more cruises on Grandeur between now and Oct 2008.

Archived