drink of the day - enchantment of the seas

Hi,

Just back last night from enchantment. Yes, still drink of the day. Reggae Beat for 4.25, yellow bird, bahama mama, to name a few. Always 4.25, not in a fancy glass if ordered by the pool, but if you order in the dining room,get tall glass and spots such as Boleros you get it. If you really like your drinks, highly recommend taking the last day at sea Mixed drink course for 9.95, learn to make 4 cocktails, sample all 4 plus others. Great fun, learned lots, got schnickered. Have fun!

If you really like your drinks, highly recommend taking the last day at sea Mixed drink course for 9.95, learn to make 4 cocktails, sample all 4 plus others. Great fun, learned lots, got schnickered. Have fun!

Thanks for the tip! I will definitely be doing this! :D

And as your name says,

You will "smilemom" when your done with the class. My husband paid for it and fully participated(I don't want to ruin some nice fun surprises) but it's held in the spotlight lounge in the afternoon and others are welcome to watch as I did but they still give you significant samples. Please remember to praise them at the end in your evaluation. Our youngest, aged 17 was there, but I would not recommend taking youngins at all. Enjoy!

And as your name says,

You will "smilemom" when your done with the class. My husband paid for it and fully participated(I don't want to ruin some nice fun surprises) but it's held in the spotlight lounge in the afternoon and others are welcome to watch as I did but they still give you significant samples. Please remember to praise them at the end in your evaluation. Our youngest, aged 17 was there, but I would not recommend taking youngins at all. Enjoy!

Archived