Question about the book?

majosa

Okay one more question. I have also read on here that some of the ships have books in the cabin that tell about the ship your own. And you get to keep it. Does the Fantasy have this? Any other freebies? I am a first time cruiser for September and I know I will be buying a lot of mementos and would like to know what i dont need to buy!!:D

Okay one more question. I have also read on here that some of the ships have books in the cabin that tell about the ship your own. And you get to keep it. Does the Fantasy have this? Any other freebies? I am a first time cruiser for September and I know I will be buying a lot of mementos and would like to know what i dont need to buy!!:D

Others have said the cabin steward can get you a copy of the book.

We just ask Stewart the steward if we can take the book home with us. Note: The book is the same on all ships, only changes once a year, and consists of more advertising than content, by a factor of about 100:1. Still a great souvenier!

when we were on the Inspiration in October..I asked the steward if I could have the book..she informed me she would get me one..well she brought it back to me..quite promptly..but informed me it would be 12.95...:(

Yep, it's a nice hardbound book to flip thru if you have nothing else to do and like looking at advertisements. I've never wanted a copy; I have plenty of travel books at home. If you want one, ask; don't just take it as many have said they've done.:rolleyes: (Never heard of there being a charge; maybe something new?)

Yep, it's a nice hardbound book to flip thru if you have nothing else to do and like looking at advertisements. I've never wanted a copy; I have plenty of travel books at home. If you want one, ask; don't just take it as many have said they've done.:rolleyes: (Never heard of there being a charge; maybe something new?)

I kept mine in bathroom of the cabin.;) (if you get my drift <LOL>)

Archived