Any Royal Suite / Penthouse news ?

amazing

I'm glad to learn that more people get positive on Azamara with the time passing by !!! It's really reassuring :)

Does somebody have more info on either the Royal Suites or Penthouses yet ? Some pictures would be extremely wonderful !!!! I'm realy longing for more information.

Thanks !!!

I too am longing for information on the penthouse suites. I'm so glad to hear that the problems on the ship have improved.

We leave on 6/23:) . My husband and I are in the penthouse suite, 8091, and my brother and wife are in the royal suite, 6002. We will let you know about the suite upon our return. We will take pictures and post them, too!:D We are really counting down the days.

We leave on 6/23:) . My husband and I are in the penthouse suite, 8091, and my brother and wife are in the royal suite, 6002. We will let you know about the suite upon our return. We will take pictures and post them, too!:D We are really counting down the days.

Wonderful !!! Thanking you in advance !!!!;)

Archived