Anyone that books during hurricane season (esp. Aug & Sept.)

Maryandi

Yes, folks, this is what you get : missed connections, hotels under seige, full of refugees, ship can't get back to port, ship can't refill food, ports available sometime, alot of manouvering to make nice for you-not always possible.

You get the picture- so don't book now and expect perfection and all your money back and whining and boo hoo. You are gamblers and sometimes you get the Bear and sometimes the Bear gets you.

Good Luck and 'gooder luck' to all my fellow Floridians on the west coast !

MaryAnn

I was one of the first to view this thread and found your tone to be very condescending. Obviously you and christhree think all of that are cruising in Aug./Sept. are making a stupid decision. Christhree has done two polls on this topic and has gotten lots of reasons why people cruise during this time of year....obviously christhree wasn't persuaded.

Anyone that books a cruise during peak hurricane season should know that they run the risk of not being able to get to the port or missing a port or experiencing rough seas or any other issue that might arise from a hurricane. I haven't seen anyone whining about hurricane issues yet...we'll see when we here from some of those that cruised this week. If you see any whiny posts, you can scold them then.

I I haven't seen anyone whining about hurricane issues yet...we'll see when we here from some of those that cruised this week. If you see any whiny posts, you can scold them then.

Believe me, there are usually tons of them here in the fall.

Archived