suite drinks

billytom

I have searched the boards and found out all the "extras" you get with a suite on the Pacific Princess. But I am having a hard time determining the following: Full suite ... Does anyone know if you get free soft drinks and bottled water? And the mini-bard - do anyone know what is included for free and what it costs to refurbish. Thank you for helping me with this...

I have searched the boards and found out all the "extras" you get with a suite on the Pacific Princess. But I am having a hard time determining the following: Full suite ... Does anyone know if you get free soft drinks and bottled water? And the mini-bard - do anyone know what is included for free and what it costs to refurbish. Thank you for helping me with this...

You only get one minibar setup. Not sure how much it costs to refill it. Not sure on your line but on CB you can get the soda card, which is for fountain sodas, think it costs about $27 and you get fountain sodas for your trip. They also have a coffee card too.

They used to do minibar setups and free setups after that but they stopped doing that. Hope this helps.

Nicole :)

It is one time free set up on the mini bar. After that you have to purchase it.

We have been in the full suites 2 times and that is how it was for both times.

If you are elite- they don't double it- elite gets a free set up on arrival. Then with the suite- there should be another set-up there isn't.

enjoy.

Jan

thank you both for responding... so we will each get a drink card and a coffee card? ... and the mini bar is just that - miniatures? thanks again for any help... it is just that I'm not that clear on it yet.

The soda card and coffee card do not come with the suite, but you can purchase them seperately. The free one time bar set up has 8 miniature bottles, including mixers and bottled water, two beers and are the only drinks provided except a welcome glass of champagne supplied by your cabin steward when you board.

do anyone know what is included for free

You will get a one-time complimentary mini-bar set-up which consists of two (2) miniature bottles each of Cognac, Gin, Vodka, and Canadian Club Whiskey, two (2) 12 ounce cans of Miller Genuine Draft beer, two (2) 12 ounce cans/bottles of tonic water, two (2) 12 ounce cans of Coca Cola, two (2) 12 ounce cans of Sprite, two (2) 0.5 liter bottles of water, two (2) 11 ounce bottles of Perrier. The contents of the mini-bar are subject to change.

If you are elite- they don't double it-
They will double it if you ask for it, sometimes we have to ask sometimes the second set up is already in the suite when we embark.

I have read other posts asking the same question, but so far, have not read where anyone was successful changing out the mini bar for wine.

Since it contains hard liquor, beer, water and soda, I guess they figure there is something there for everyone.

I have read where some have exchanged the bar out for all soda or all water though.

It really depends upon the ship. When we were on the Sun, they would only exchange like for like. On the Island, they figured out the price of everything and then gave you what you wanted within that price. My sister-in-law exchanged the mini-bar for all water. We exchanged ours for water, soda and liquor we liked.

Roberta

Archived