need help!

Lowie

::cross post::

please someone help me, my daughter is heartbroken. she bought an inexpensive bracelet in cozumel last week and can't find it anywhere. we got it for $5.00 and i'd be very willing to paypal someone the money plus shipping to get me one on your next cruise.

there are several little kiosks right in the shopping area outside the port and they all sell them. they make them while you wait and it only takes a few minutes tops.

they are made of string and they put your name on it.

if anyone is willing to help me please PM, email or respond to this thread.

thanks in advance!!!:)

.......there are several little kiosks right in the shopping area outside the port and they all sell them. they make them while you wait and it only takes a few minutes tops........
Were you at the Punta Langosta or International pier? We'll be in Coz on 7-14, but I think the Legend will be docking at the International pier. If no one offers to help before then I'll try to pick one up for you.

I'll keep an eye on this thread and if it looks like you don't have someone else getting one for you sooner then I'll post back for more details.

John

::cross post::

please someone help me, my daughter is heartbroken. she bought an inexpensive bracelet in cozumel last week and can't find it anywhere. we got it for $5.00 and i'd be very willing to paypal someone the money plus shipping to get me one on your next cruise.

there are several little kiosks right in the shopping area outside the port and they all sell them. they make them while you wait and it only takes a few minutes tops.

they are made of string and they put your name on it.

if anyone is willing to help me please PM, email or respond to this thread.

thanks in advance!!!:)

Lowie.. Email Tom the info, I'm sure he will handle this for you... If not I will be down in August...

Archived