All Things Enchantment of the Seas

Glad you liked them.I have a few more too..just realized they weren't included. I have plans tonight but hopefully can get them included tomorrow.

We stayed pre-cruise at Marriott Harbor Beach Resort for a great rate.

We wished we would have had more time pre-cruise since there is SO much to do and a fabulous beach and pool! I wanted to be onboard early so didn't get to experience it the way you should a beautiful resort. We tried to stay there the night after the cruise when we would have had a full 24 hours to enjoy it but the resort wouldn't budge off a 500.00 a night rate!!??HUH?? :eek: ) Guess we didn't want to stay there THAT bad!

SO, for our post cruise hotel we decided on the new Courtyard by Marriott just off Los Olas..great location, great amenities and a wonderful staff! One other thing..we ate at Mango's in FLL the night before the cruise - great atmosphere and food! Ate outside and our waiter was very kind to my 14yr old dd. (Some places aren't in FLL! :o ) Just some ideas for those still looking for something else to plan - it helps pass the time for those of you who asked how to get through the countdown days! Get online and look at all the great hotels and restaurants in the area- it keeps me occupied for hours...sometimes days and weeks.. FUN!!!:D

Thanks for the advice, but we can't stay pre-cruise because we are staying in Disney post-cruise. Can't get anymore time off from work darn it! Hopefully these boards will keep me occupied until embarkment day! :)

So, they have changed the cruise director? it's not paul rutter anymore? (i think that was his name). when i went in sept. of 2007 we definately didn't have anyone named marc bing bong walker. :-)

We had Marc Walker when we sailed her in Nov 07. He was great.

Can anyone tell me if there is a chaple on the Enchantment? We are thinking of renewing our vows and wondered where they did that. Thanks

I don't believe there is one on the Enchantment. I never saw one when I was onboard.

DH and I will be celebrating our anniversary on EOS next month. I'm thinking about the $100 Classic Romance package. I'd like to get opinions from anyone who has purchased any of the RCCL romance packages -- pros and cons appreciated.

Same here-I am contemplating the $200 romance package- it is both of our B-days- and I thought it would be nice....

Looking forward to some feedback!

Thanks!

here's something that has been bothering me since we got off our cruise on enchantment last year...... In the new ben and jerry's/seattle's coffee area, they have a place with snacks that looks similar to cafe promenade on other ships. i went there one day, wanting a brownie, and went to walk away as i don't have to pay for this, it's included in my cruise fare, or so i thought. the lady at the cash register said, "if you buy a coffee drink, it's free." So, was this place different than lets say cafe promenade? or are they charging for that too? i'd like to know what to expect this may. thanks!

here's something that has been bothering me since we got off our cruise on enchantment last year...... In the new ben and jerry's/seattle's coffee area, they have a place with snacks that looks similar to cafe promenade on other ships. i went there one day, wanting a brownie, and went to walk away as i don't have to pay for this, it's included in my cruise fare, or so i thought. the lady at the cash register said, "if you buy a coffee drink, it's free." So, was this place different than lets say cafe promenade? or are they charging for that too? i'd like to know what to expect this may. thanks!

I know on the Enchantment and on the Empress, the goodies in the case at Seattle's Best were always extra if you didn't buy a coffee drink.

We were just on the 4 day, and there was a midnight party ondeck. Big buffett, ice sculptures and the DJ with lots of dancing..it was a blast

Just the answer i was hoping for-- Now I'm really exicted ( doesnt take much !!) :p

• 1 month later...

HOW RUDE!!!! :mad:

Two of my good friends are on Enchantment on their very first cruise, just boarded and eating in WJ as we speak. They had the GAUL to send me a text message picture of them and their Bahama Mamas!!! Do they not realize the jealousy factor? Do they not know how much they are torturing me?? Apparently not!

:p :p :p :D

I feel for you Christie!

I am having post cruise depression:(

Just off the Enchantment last Thursday- 1st day back to work and

reality stinks!

It sure does! I'm having PCD too...except mine is PRE-Cruise Depression! lol I have six more rotten months to go! hehehe :p

I think RCI sent me an e-mail with the # of days TO GO before my cruise. Heavy sigh!

Did anyone else besides me book today with RCI ala their WOW sale?!?

Hi I am also traveling on that date. I have only sailed on Liberty of the Seas. I hope a smaller ship will not be disappointing. I couldn't afford the prices for Liberty this year. Are you on a roll call? Tina.

Hi Tina,

We do have a roll call for the July 12 cruise. Stop by and join us. We've got a meeting time and location all set up! Hope to see you then.

This will be our second time on Enchantment and we can't wait. She's a wonderful ship!

Just got back from EOS on May 12. This was my second time on this beautiful ship, and I had a blast.

For those wondering, Marc Walker is back from his 2 month hiatus and is the Cruise Director.

Bing Bong!