Transportation from boat to Blackbeard's Cay, please help!!!

Proud Mom

The boat is docking in Nassau. I'm hoping the following questions can be answered:

1. Without taking an excursion, how would I get to Blackbeard's Cay (i.e. taxi, ferry)?

2. What is the cost of transportation?

3. What is the cost of swimming with the stingrays?

4. Are there any other water sports on Blackbeard's Cay and what are they?

I already read somewhere there is a public bathroom, gift shop and snack bar on beach. I thought it would be a nice day. I would like to also enjoy the water as well as swim with stingrays. The excursions seem to be too limited of a time?

Please help

The boat is docking in Nassau. I'm hoping the following questions can be answered:

1. Without taking an excursion, how would I get to Blackbeard's Cay (i.e. taxi, ferry)?

2. What is the cost of transportation?

3. What is the cost of swimming with the stingrays?

4. Are there any other water sports on Blackbeard's Cay and what are they?

I already read somewhere there is a public bathroom, gift shop and snack bar on beach. I thought it would be a nice day. I would like to also enjoy the water as well as swim with stingrays. The excursions seem to be too limited of a time?

Please help

You can only get there by excursion. The same one you book on the ship is the same one that you can book at the dock.

If you don't get the package for stingrays, you can add it when you get there for $25pp.

There's jetskis available, and sometimes a few peddle bikes.

Public Bathrooms, Gift Shops, Bar and grill, red cross station, snorkeling shack, etc. Even free chaise loungers.

Tours need a permit to dock, and pay "per head" for passengers.

Yellowbird and Thriller both have tours to the island, which is shared with Sandals.

These type tour are usually limited in time, since most ships are only in port for a few hours. Some allow you to come back on another boat, but that depends on how many boats are at dock and when the return is.

Archived