Ironing???

Everyone has a different adjenda I guess. I personally am amazed at all the threads on food. We enjoy good food, but have never came close to starving on a cruise. But to some it seems cruising is where they like to enjoy extra special food. We don't.

Some people think some of us who would like to drink in our own cabins are nothing but a bunch of alcholics. :eek: Then you have the likes of me, who can't wrap my brain around smoking?

To each his own. Yes, Merion I do use one word only but I must be doing something wrong. But the last thing I need to find is another thread on this subject. :p

A steamer is the answer for me on this topic.

Peace

I just used the search engine and yes got several threads pulled up. This was the only one that had Iron in the title. Many of the threads were roll calls and I'm sure I would have been able to read as you mentioned Merion, for days. Not wishing to do this, I would rather get current and updated information on any given topic.

Recently we booked the Swan in Disney. After reading those Disney boards I learned after 179 pages!!!!....that the Swan had concierge levels that could be purchased. After my hours of reading, (while watching Law and Order :) ) I called and inquired of this. "I'm sorry Ma'am, but we no longer offer concierge service at the Swan."

If you have a question post it! Some people will complain, other's will answer your question. ;)

Are you using too many search terms? If you put in JUST the word "iron" and use the pull-down for "search titles only" and highlight Royal Caribbean as the forum you wish to search, you will get more hits than you would have time in a lifetime to read! :eek: ;)

Here is a link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=6058890 BUT SEARCH LINKS EXPIRE IN ABOUT 15 MINUTES. If you don't click by 5:50, it will be a dead link. (so this is just an example)

Now that link was full of this topic, but that is not what I pulled up? All I did was put Iron in the search topic. How did you find that particuar page?

rsscaptain,

I found a bunch by using the advanced search..put in iron as keyword and selected Royal Caribbean forum. Some were not pertinent, but there were about a half dozen about irons or steamers.

Hope this is mildly helpful.

Thank you. I will try to make an effort to seach before posting but most of my questions come up in the middle of some of our conversations, and it seems just as easy to ask. :)

I post this every time someone asks about irons on the ships. I use the rum and coke method. If my clothes are wrinkled I have a rum and coke. after said drink if they are still wrinkled I have another rum and coke. repeat untill you no longer care about the wrinkles.

:D :D LMAO!!!! This is the best response yet!!!:D :D Way to go TahoeBob :p

Archived