Theme nights?

Tuko

Our family is sailing on the Carnival Legend in July. Are there any theme nights? We've sailed on ships in the past with special theme nights and my boys enjoyed dressing the part. Any info. would be appreciated. Thanks!

Our family is sailing on the Carnival Legend in July. Are there any theme nights? We've sailed on ships in the past with special theme nights and my boys enjoyed dressing the part. Any info. would be appreciated. Thanks!

Sorry, I can't answer your question. I would like to know the same thing. We are sailing in October and I e-mailed Carnival to find out about any nights where we might need costumes and was told there is no way to know before you sail. Doesn't really make sense since you would need to bring the costume with you.

I've been looking at some old Capers for the Legend and also reading any recent reviews (we sail on 7-1) and haven't noticed any theme nights.

It does look like there is a bathrobe and beer party Thursday night on the Lido deck with a late night Mexican buffet. There is also bathrobe bingo at 8 and 10 pm, so that's the only kind of theme I have really heard about so far.

John

We were on Legend 6/3 - 10 & no theme nights. Bathrobes & Beers night the teen club did pictures at 9 & went to Lido deck at about 10, Party officially started around 11, but most adults in robes started it just after dinner. There was a mexican buffet at 11:30 that night.

In my earlier years of cruising, the costume parties were a lotta fun. Haven't seen it on any ships I've been on in the past several years. On the 'Festivale', I won first place as Lady Godiva. That was a blast!

I think when they say 'theme night' now, they mean like late MX buffet, stuff like that. OR - maybe I just go to bed too early to be aware of any costumes...:D However, I really don't recall seeing anything about that type party in the Capers.

Archived