Question on Sign & Sail and FunPass

Cupcake2685

New to carnival and I am confused. When i go to carnivals website and fill out my FunPass, is there another place where you go to fill out your sign & sail card (where you put your cerdit card info and print out and sign the paper and bring to the pier)? Can you not access that until after final payment? Thank you for your help!!! :)

New to carnival and I am confused. When i go to carnivals website and fill out my FunPass, is there another place where you go to fill out your sign & sail card (where you put your cerdit card info and print out and sign the paper and bring to the pier)? Can you not access that until after final payment? Thank you for your help!!! :)

The sail and sign is usually sent as part of your travel documents that you recieve normally 45 days before you cruise. You would have definitely made your final payment by that date, it is not anything you fill out on line like the fun pass.

Fill out the info on the blue form, then, when you check in they will take your credit card and scan it. If you have two adults in the cabin that want their charges kept separate, they will scan both and only your charges will go on your credit card. You will be able to view your account on your cabin TV.

Archived