Triumph Panorama Deck Passengers - Help??

PizzaPilot

Can anyone who has had a cabin on the Panorama deck of the Triumph recently tell me how quickly your deck (color) was called to disembark and how soon were you off the ship??

We have one person in our party that has a 12:45 flight out of FFL and we're wondering if we need to self-disembark to get off in time to get them to the airport in time. I hate having to get out early and rush to get off, much rather have some coffee and take my time! We're hoping we can just do the regular disembark process

Any advice???

We're booked on the Triumph (Panorama deck) next January, so I can't tell you for sure about this ship, but on the Miracle a couple of years ago they started at the bottom and worked their way up. We were on the Panorama deck on the Miracle also, and it was probably close to two hours after the first people disembarked that we were allowed to leave. You may definitely want to check into self-disembarking.

I sailled the Valor ( Miami ) in Jan 07 and had a 10:50 am flight out of Fort Lauderdale, did the self disembark and got to the airport with enough time. I think your fine doing the regular disembark

We're booked on the Triumph (Panorama deck) next January, so I can't tell you for sure about this ship, but on the Miracle a couple of years ago they started at the bottom and worked their way up. We were on the Panorama deck on the Miracle also, and it was probably close to two hours after the first people disembarked that we were allowed to leave. You may definitely want to check into self-disembarking.

Hey Beansatw, we are on the same cruise in January....

We did self-assist earlier this month and were off the ship at 8:20 -- BUT we were mistakenly directed to wait in the Rome Lounge and found out later that was for VIP and people with early flights. Someone else who was on our cruise and did regular debarkation stated they were the last color called and didn't get off until just before 11:00. They were still calling self-assist by decks until just before 10:00 a.m.

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the calling of colors for debarkation. So really no one will be able to tell you when your color will be called. If you are still concerned they self debarkation is your best bet to make sure you make it to the airport on time.

PizzaPilot,

We were on the Triumph 2 weeks ago on Panorama Deck (cabin 1018) and our color was the last one called. We did not get off the ship until about 11:00 am. We had a late flight so it wasn't an issue for us.

I do believe Carnival accommodated passengers with early flights so you should be able to get off earlier. I would suggest you check with the Purser's desk for information or you can always do self-assist. There must have been a very large number of self-assist passengers on our ship because the 1st color tags were not called to disembark until around 10am even though self-assist passengers began disembarking around 8 am. It only took about an hour to call all the colors once they finally started.

Archived