Should Carnival have Its Own Private Island?

DKMDE

Should Carnival have Its Own Private Island?  

201 members have voted

1. 1. Should Carnival have Its Own Private Island?

• Yes
    • No

Carnival made the announcement that this was the reason... all cruise lines are doing various things to help with rising fuel costs.. this was one of the things that Carnival did.... I don't understand your question about all cruise ships traveling the same distances... some places are further than others, so the answer would be.. no, they don't all travel the same distance.

I never realized this(fuel and gas) was why they don't go to Aruba. I did'nt think it was that far in comparison to other islands, like Colon Panama. Thanks for explaining! Carnival needs different routes, I tell them that, I get sick of seeing same islands!:(

Personally, I don't like stopping at a beach. If I ever need a 'rest day' I'll go to whatever beach there is at whatever port we stop.

I like to see the different ports with the different people. I do live close to a beach at home though, so I do get beach time (in the summer months anyway) as often as I want, so maybe that's why stopping at a beach as part of my itinerary doesn't thrill me.

Of the three private cruiseline resorts I've been to (HAL, NCL and RCCL) Labadee is by far my favorit. Just gorgeous land/sea scape. And facilities a plenty. Even beach wheel chairs and a tractor drawn tram. It's technically not a flat island of sand with palm trees. Mist shrowded mountains dropping down to beautiful beaches.

Archived