sharing a suite?

crazymomhas2

we are in the process of planning a "group" vacation and i'm curious since there will be eight of us if a suite would be better than 2 cabins? i don't even know how many people compfortably or legally fit in suites so i could be way off base considering that but any help would be appreciated.

thanks!

we are in the process of planning a "group" vacation and i'm curious since there will be eight of us if a suite would be better than 2 cabins? i don't even know how many people compfortably or legally fit in suites so i could be way off base considering that but any help would be appreciated.

thanks!

4 cabins might be the best answer;) - The only suite that even comes close to holding 8 passengers would be the Garden Villa. I think the max is in fact 7. You should be able to book that for the group for just north of $40,000 :eek:

Im not sure what ship you are looking at and if you have children in your group or all adults, but lets say on the dawn maybe an AB Penthouse sleeps 5 and you can get an adjoining AF mini or an inside on the same deck:)

Im not sure what ship you are looking at and if you have children in your group or all adults, but lets say on the dawn maybe an AB Penthouse sleeps 5 and you can get an adjoining AF mini or an inside on the same deck:)

Physically, a suite can be done, but there is certainly not an equitable division for sharing an AB suite.

Shoreguy, can you post your AB suite second bedroom pictures.:)

Physically, a suite can be done, but there is certainly not an equitable division for sharing an AB suite.

It will be ok for 3 kids. The couple that gets the master in the AB wins. :)

Not mine but here is the picture you requested ;)

girlsroom2.jpg

I will be in the AB in July with my son and sister that will work out great!

I also booked it for the 1 nighter in September it will be 3 girls I'm wondering will they bring in a rollaway bed? I'm thinking I kinda dont want to sleep with either of them:) Think the big bed has my name on it!

The small bedroom is good for 3 children or an adult and child not sure of the ages of the OP:)

4 cabins might be the best answer;) - The only suite that even comes close to holding 8 passengers would be the Garden Villa. I think the max is in fact 7. You should be able to book that for the group for just north of $40,000 :eek:

thanks for all the help. i think we will be doing seperate cabins unless one of the other members in my group are willing to pay that price!!

i guess we'll look for adjoining cabins or at least near each other. after all once i get on the ship i don't have to see them!!!!:eek:

Good idea. The term suite is a serious misnomer in many cases. Often they are just a bit larger. By time you get the real suites, you could book two cabins for the same money, and still be civil to each other. If anyone wants to save money, have them go the inside cabins. Two people in their own inside if better than 4 people in an oversized balcony (suite). Unless you really love each other and all go to sleep and wake at the same time.

No thanks.

i was basically looking for info on this at the request of the other people who are coming. since there are children involved i think our best bet will be cabins. the other people have never been on a cruise so i'm sure once they understand everything that goes on seperate cabins will be fine. my guess is since we have the wonderful freestyle there will be nights we aren't even eating together :D. i should have just skipped this question and started thinking if i want to try the dawn or go back to the spirit :rolleyes:

Good idea. The term suite is a serious misnomer in many cases. Often they are just a bit larger. By time you get the real suites, you could book two cabins for the same money, and still be civil to each other. If anyone wants to save money, have them go the inside cabins. Two people in their own inside if better than 4 people in an oversized balcony (suite). Unless you really love each other and all go to sleep and wake at the same time.

No thanks.

i read this again and started thinking we may leave the ship not liking each other so much after spending that much time in a confined area even if it is only to sleep! there were times last year dh and i weren't even in the cabin at the same time!

Archived