3 days to go...

DJ Eddy

until i'm back at work... on the Liberty... work... YEAH RIGHT!!!

Looking forward to meeting you CC people who are sailing on the Carnival Liberty between 23rd June & 24th November.

I got a nice overnight stay in Embassy Suites in Miami Friday night, thank you Carnival :D

See you on the high seas! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Eddy!

We have heard so much about you! I am an agent and I am bringing 20 of my friends on this cruise! we are all 32 - 40 years old. You sound like a great DJ, making everyone happy! We like 80's, 90's and current stuff! We all LOVE OFFER NISSIM and TONY MORAN Mixes! Do you ever play OFFER NISSIM Mixes? None of the 20 people going except for my partner and I have been on a cruise. I am an agent and I been trying to talk them into cruising, well now it is happening!

everyone is so excited! I need your help with 2 things! I will bring you a nice gift if you can help me. Do you like a Bottle of Kettle One?

1. Do you ever take requests? I ask because it is not a Wedding and DJ's should play what they are feeling, but I am asking in advance to see if you are cool with requests. If not, I will tell my crowd to leave you alone. LOL!

2. Do you have any pull with the Poolside LCD Movie Screen shows? I heard the same concerts are played each cruise like Tina Turner, etc. We all worship MADONNA! The last time our group was together, we went to go see Confessions Tour live. If I bring my Madonna Confessions DVD, do you think you could get somebody to insert it into the schedule cycle for us sometime during the week? It would so cool, so special and so surreal to watch that amazing concert on that screen under the stars. Could you help me?

I promise to take care of you! I hope to hear from you!:)

Feel free to email me johncwalker1@gmail.com

any chance you get renewed/extended past november, or is the end date always a definite? if you definitely will not be on past november, do you know who is taking your place and where they are coming from? if you will be on past november, i look forward to meeting you in december.:D

Archived