Fascination cruisers question

scejas

I'm doing my first 3-day cruise in a couple days... always done the 7 dayer ... i know we don't get a captain's party -- but is there a formal night ? if so which night is it ?

thanks!

We just did the 3 day Fascination in May. Lobster was on the menu on the first night. The formal night was the second night. I can't tell you anything about it as we were at Atlantis at that time.

Jane

We did the 4-day Fascination cruise. The ship is lovely and we really enjoyed it. It was our understanding from one of the bartenders that the night in Nassau the ship and dining room are empty. We had a 10:00 p.m. departure in Calica (Playa Del Carmen) and the dining room for the 6:15 seating was empty...maybe around 20-30 people. Up on Lido around 8 or after, it was packed. I can't imagine that Carnival would do a formal night the night in Nassau? Our meal for the captains' dinner was fabulous. The lobster was Maine lobster and we know the difference being from Maine. Thought the food was very good overall and the ship with it's upgrades is nice as well. Get to the lounges early for shows if you are interested. We found that it was difficult to get a seat on the first level floor unless you were there 20 minutes or so prior to the show starting. Enjoy! We loved the Fascination but will probably cruise a 7-day next time.

Archived