Booking Today

cathymct

We're planning to book today and I'm still looking for a website that shows the cabins for each category. We'll be booking up to Category I and I found some of the decks on one of the cruise websites but no categories. Our TA is not where we live and AAA doesn't have any Princess brochures. I don't usually book with AAA but they have an office where we live. Since we moved a year ago I didn't take any of the old Princess brochures, now I'm stuck. Does anyone know where I can find this list of categories?

If you are looking for specific cabin availability you can also access this on Princess.com or most major online booking sites. Just pretend you are actually making the booking and it will show you up to six cabins that are available in each category. At Princess.com you can even enter a specific cabin number to see if that cabin is available if it is not one that they are showing available.

Hi Cathy;

Others have answered where to get the info you need, I will just add that I am a AAA member and we never book cruises with them as I get much lower prices from my online TA. Do a quick search of some of the online TA's listed here for price comparison before you book. Just remember that some do not include port fees or taxes, so make sure you are comparing apples to apples.

Fair winds

Dave

We're planning to book today and I'm still looking for a website that shows the cabins for each category. We'll be booking up to Category I and I found some of the decks on one of the cruise websites but no categories. Our TA is not where we live and AAA doesn't have any Princess brochures. I don't usually book with AAA but they have an office where we live. Since we moved a year ago I didn't take any of the old Princess brochures, now I'm stuck. Does anyone know where I can find this list of categories?

Email me at suzyaz@bellsouth and I will email you back with a online TA that gives cabins and prices. I use them to locate my cabin, then call my TA, who saves me money when booking. I won't post it here since CC is a travel agent too.

Cathy,

I booked with the same place you mentioned above and got the cheapest fare of all the online places I looked. They don't have Princess fares online, but the office DOES book them.

Thanks for all the help! I did as suggested and found a travel agency (not AAA) about 15 min. from our house and was able to get a Princess bochure...no questions asked! We booked with a great online agency after checking eight others and got the best deal after comparing all. Thanks for all the good advice!

Archived