Bon Voyage & Honeymoon Packages

lvcruises

I believe the web site says to order it at least 2 weeks in advance of your cruise.

Le Bistro is normally $15 PP. $30 total

Photo is a $ 10 value

Sparkling Wine (champagne) and Wine is about $40

Added benefits.....

Chocolate covered strawberries

Canapes

Champagne and cake party

They also give you a small cake in LeBistro that you can request to take back to your cabin for later......that way you have room to enjoy the great desserts in Le Bistro.

Thanks for the reply!

They also give you a small cake in LeBistro that you can request to take back to your cabin for later......that way you have room to enjoy the great desserts in Le Bistro.

Awesome tip!

Weird question though: I dislike chocolate. What kind of cake do they give you?

Il Adaggio is a surcharge restaurant, it's not free.

Yes, Il Adaggio is the Italian pay restaurant. The $79 Anniversary package includes dinner for 2 in Le Bistro (also a pay restaurant {French}) but we were able to switch it so we could go to the Italian pay restaurant instead of the French pay restaurant.

Awesome tip!

Weird question though: I dislike chocolate. What kind of cake do they give you?

We had a white cake with a yummy lemon frosting with coconut. I don't remember if there were other flavors or not. These are smaller cakes for birthdays, anniverseries and other special occasions.

Romance/Honeymoon Package

A few questions:

How far in advance do these have to booked before sailing?

How much is Le Bistro per person anyway? $15?

Will they give you anything else besides wine or champagne since I dislike both?

You can buy the package onboard, obviously you will not get the sparkling wine on first sailaway, but they will deliver it on another day. You may also miss the cake party.

So when you request the bon voyage wine, do you specify you want it in the dining room.

The sparkling wine from the Honeymoon/Anniversary package and the Wine from the wine and fruit basket will all be delivered to your cabin. The second bottle of wine from the Honeymoon/Anniversary package will be given at LeBistro when you go for your dinner.....you will be offered red, white or offered the upsell to a more expensive selection.

You can take your bottle from the wine basket to any restaurant you want, and they will open and chill if needed. They will also hold any remaining wine from dinner if you would like, and you can request it at any other dining room later in the cruise.......or you can take it back to your cabin.

You mean you just take your bottle through the ship into the dining room and they will open it for you.

Yup. Just carry it with you when you go in for dinner. When you're seated at your table, just put the wine on the table. Soon enough, someone will be by to open it for you - easy peasey :)

Archived