St. John and Halifax in Sept.

In Saint John I would recommend the Old City Market. There are many interesting things to see in the immediate area where the ship docks.

In Halifax, I recommend Citadel Hill.

• 2 weeks later...

In Saint John we did the Saint Martins and Bay of Fundy tour and it was great. Our tour guide, Debbie, was wonderful and we got to go to the Saint John city market and the reversing rapids and then on to Saint Martins which was so cute and has a pretty view of the Bay of Fundy. In Saint Martins we had delicious seafood chowder that was included in the tour, they also had chicken for non seafood eaters. I think that tour was around $80 and well worth it.

In Halifax, we did the Peggy's Cove and Lobster Lunch tour. We enjoyed that tour as well. You got a brief tour of Halifax and then drove to Peggy's Cove and had tour hours there. Then they took us to the Whale's Back for a lobster lunch and everyone got a whole lobster, mussels, rolls, and potato salad. Then we went to the Swiss Air memorial which has a beautiful view.

We enjoyed both tours, but if I had to pick a favorite it would be the Saint Martins tour. Enjoy your trip!

Archived