What to do in Grand Turk?

We are going to the Grand Turk Inn during our trip in a couple of weeks. This is what I received in my e-mail requesting information from the owner.

"For US$40 per person we offer the following - access to the living room of a suite to leave your belongings while at the beach or to sit and relax. Outdoor rinse-off shower and separate toilet facilities.

There is a small white sand beach across the street from the Inn. We provide beach mats, floats, snorkel gear and fins.

Lunch is served in our shady Breezeway area - eg: club sandwiches, cole slaw, potato salad, dessert pie, bottled water and sodas. You are welcome to bring beer or wine.

We are about 2 1/2 miles from the cruise port ($5 per person taxi fare) and are located "downtown" - easy walking distance to historical buildings etc.

We also off a relaxed, friendly atmosphere - my sister and I own the Inn and personally serve our guests."

go to the Grand Turk Inn .. can book a half day , the sisters who own and run the Inn will give you a living room to change if you want to swim or just leave your valuables and walk around town. They have lovingly restored this old building and are very gracious hostesses.. lovely lunch , way too much food, and beautiful place to sit on breezeway and chat with them to learn more about the island and these 2 lovely ladies. GrandTurkInn.com or GrandTurkInn@yahoo.com.. check it out.

Archived