blow up pool

monkll

:) sailing on the dawn in july with an 11 month old... can i bring a small blow up pool? should i sit on an end seat? how do i blow it up? lastly where do i get the water from and where do i empty it????????? at the poolarea

:) sailing on the dawn in july with an 11 month old... can i bring a small blow up pool? should i sit on an end seat? how do i blow it up? lastly where do i get the water from and where do i empty it????????? at the poolarea

We brought a small blow up pool to use as a bathtub for our 14 mo DD. We brought it out on deck one time for her to splash around in. It fit perfectly in between my and DH's lounge chairs. We filled it with water from the rinse off shower by the kid's pool and dumped the water down the shower's drain when we were done. She only splashed around for a few minutes and then got bored and moved on to her next adventure so we didn't bother to bring it out to the pool area again. It did make a great bathtub, though, since our cabin only had a shower in it. Happy sailing:)

The room steward blew up the pool for my granddaughter. My daughter asked him as soon as we got to our rooms and told him to do it when he had a minute, there was no rush. He was back within 10 minutes!!! She gave him a $5.00 tip for his help.

Bring a small pail with you and fill it from the shower beside the pool.

We used the pool on lido aft which is much quieter than main pool.

Plenty of room and was NOT in anyones way. You won't need too

much water and it can be easily emptied in shower drain.

Have a great cruise!!!!!

Joyce

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=277982

There was a discussion several months ago on this. Check out the thread above.

In 2004, we sailed the NCL Dawn with our then 8 m/o and I brought a blow-up bathtub with us. It was smallenough that we blew it up ourselves, and we left it blownup and in our shower when we were not using it.

You will find space near the hot tubs and around the pool. The poolside cocktail waiters let us use one of the plastic beer buckets to fill up the pool and empty it in the poolside shower.

Have fun! Take lots of pictures and post them when you get back!

Had a blow up pool on Carnival Liberty. We filled it ourselves (Meanign me since I am filled with hot air), and used the beer buckets to fill it. We used it on our balcony and as a tub in the shower. The pool deck on this cruise was a little crazy so the balcony made a perfect fit.

My daughter loved the pool and used it all of the sea days. When not in use, we stored it on the balcony by placing a deck chair on top of it to secure it.

Archived