Cabin 6064

ashes6870

Just booked Cabin 6064 for the 20 October sailing and used the comments in this board to help make our decisions to sail with Azamara. There is some risk, but overall sounds like a great experiance awaiting us. We haven't cruised in 15 years and are really looking forward to it.

A couple of questions:

- Any info on cabin 6064 (pix?)

- Suggestions on how to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary on the Journey or in Bermuda?

- What are some special restaruants?

- What are the no-miss things to do in Bermuda.

We really want this to be a vacation to remember.

Re: Azamara cruise 10/20 to Bermuda

Hey there! Am I right in assuming you are sailing to Bermuda on 10/20/07 and celebrating your 40th anniversary? My husband and I are, too! Unlike you, cruising is totally new to us, though we are truly looking forward to a special week to mark our 40th wedding anniv. We are booked in 8031 in a balcony cabin. I've been reading Cruise Critic reviews on these boards for months to get an idea of what to expect. I think all will be resolved and we will have a wonderful time--on the ship AND in Bermuda. Many ideas on these boards about bus/ferry passes to get around and Wednesday night fun in Hamilton. Also, the beaches sound beautiful and easy to get to. Just keep reading--you'll find a wealth of info on these boards!

Enjoy all these weeks we have to anticipate the fun!:)

Ann

Welcome! Please join the rest of us sailing with you on October 20th. Use the above link to go to the Roll Calls. Select the Journey and then the 10/20/07 departure. You'll also find a lot of information there.

...at 3 in the morning, can't think of any ideas for you.

nlvc

I'm more tired than I realized. I'm on the 10/27/07, not the 10/20! However, there is still a Roll Call, a group I"m sure would welcome you.

If you want to peek at our 10/27 Roll Call, you'll find a high level of participation and many questions and answers.

nlvc

Just booked Cabin 6064 for the 20 October sailing and used the comments in this board to help make our decisions to sail with Azamara.

A couple of questions:

- Any info on cabin 6064 (pix?)

- What are the no-miss things to do in Bermuda.

We're in cabin close to yours on Aug 4 Journey, so my mid-Aug. review will provide info on the cabin situation and what we did for activity ashore.

Archived