Dining Table arrangements

I was wondering.......its possible that I can get a table for two in the Main Dining Room? anyone had done it?........

I'm booking my cruise from a TA and don't know if they can make that arrangements or can I do it?

I don't know if it worked, since we leave on June 30, but our travel agent requested a small table for us because it is our honeymoon.

When you get on the ship, go right to the dining room to see where your table is. If you didn't get the 2-person table, it wouldn't hurt to ask the maitre'd if you could possibly be moved. If that doesn't work, book a couple nights at Chops or Portofino's (I forget which ship you are going on so this may not apply) the day you board and you almost certainly will be accomodated. We booked Chops the day we boarded and had a wonderful table for two by the windows.

Have a wonderful wedding and an even better honeymoon!! :)

We have cruised four times and every time we have got our requested 2 person table. When you get on board go to the dining room and check your table. If its not a 2 person they have a two hour period that you can change tables.

That's exactly what I do. Each time we board the ship, after lunch, I check out my seating arrangments, since we always have 9-12 people. Last time on the Mariner, they had 10 of us sitting at a 8 chair table. They extended our table somehow. I'm glad I checked because we would have ate at a small table. This time, I have 12. When we get on the shi, I want to make sure everyone is at the same table and that our table is big enough.

I also like my table by a window, but it doesn't matter. Also, I found out that if your table is closer to the kitchen, you get your food faster. But sometimes, I just want a nice relaxing dinner.

:cool: Thanks for the advice......it will be my honeymoon and I like to be in a 2-seat table.......i would check my TA if they can do it.......if not, if I email RCCL directly, it would work? had anyone make a request via email to them?

Archived