Roll call question for those who have sailed NCL

zookepr0

This will be our first NCL cruise Pride of Aloha Dec 12,2007 I posted a roll call a week or two ago. So far I think my husband and I might be sailing alone as there has not been a response. Having cruised with other lines before we have enjoyed communicating and planning with our CC friends. Just wondering if there is something different about NCL roll calls I haven't figured out? Thanks for the help. Denise

This will be our first NCL cruise Pride of Aloha Dec 12,2007 I posted a roll call a week or two ago. So far I think my husband and I might be sailing alone as there has not been a response. Having cruised with other lines before we have enjoyed communicating and planning with our CC friends. Just wondering if there is something different about NCL roll calls I haven't figured out? Thanks for the help. Denise

Nothing particularly different about NCL Roll Calls. We had a HUGE response to our Feb 2 sailing on the Pearl (as a matter of fact, our roll call is still alive, with people still exchanging pleasantries on an almost daily basis:) ). It just takes a while for some of them to "get ramped up". You might want to check other pages on the roll call area to make sure there's not another one posted for that date or that yours doesn't roll off the page to page 2.

The biggest roll call I have been a part of was our 2/18/07 cruise on the DAWN with over 40,000 posts. Our current roll call on the 2/6/08 GEM is off to a great start as well. What really seems to get a roll call going is new cruisers who are full of questions, as well as all the chatter about shore excursions once the cruise gets closer to the sail date. :)

It could start picking up as it gets closer. But, I see the Hawaii roll calls seem to have less participating... not sure why.

Our PoAm roll call last Oct. had over 350 posts but it was the same 5 or 6 people. We had a good time keeping in touch with each other.

I'm going on the Dawn in Sept. and haven't joined the roll call yet. There's so much going on right now, but probably after my summer vacation I'll have more time. EEKS, I should start soon; I have excursions to sign up for and have no clue what we want to do!! :confused:

Archived