Recent Drink Price List

cookie1961

Hi everyone,

I did do a search but for some reason, I can't enlarge the attachments provided. Can anyone post within this thread what the recent alchol price drinks are on a Carnival ship.

If anyone knows why I can't enlarge the attachments I would appreciate some help there :)

Thanks so much,

Teri

Hi Liberty Cruiser,

thanks so much for your quick response. Do you know how I can copy and send this information to someone else via email?

I am really am NOT very computer savvy :(

Thanks,

Teri

Does anyone have a price list for the after-dinner type drinks? Cordials and Liqueurs and things like that?

Try scrolling through the menus at the link posted -- there are actually several pages of drink menus, I think 3-6.

As of last month on the Victory, "highball" style drinks were running $4.50 plus the 15% gratuity. We had a few Whiskey Sours and Manhattans - total was $5.16 per drink if I remember correctly. Not sure about the foo-foo style.

Hi Liberty Cruiser,

thanks so much for your quick response. Do you know how I can copy and send this information to someone else via email?

I am really am NOT very computer savvy :(

Thanks,

Teri

Does anyone know if there is a place on the Carnival website where I could copy the drink prices? I had no luck finding it but that really doesn't say much LOL

Thanks,

Teri

You can copy that link and paste it into an email to send. You can also click on the link and then bookmark it into your favorites on the web browser that you use.

Archived