Formal night(s) on the Pearl?

texasmary

....RCCL is.....and I am extremely distraught that I will have to dress up for 3 nights due to some outdated "formal" dress code. (but I will comply because those are the RULES for all on that curse line.)

On RCI there are other choices. You can always go to one of the alternative restaurants, room service, the buffet, and other places to eat onboard. Also, depending on your itinerary really depends how dressy people get. If you want to go to the dining room the dressiest of the formal nights would be the Captain's Gala night. I am sure men would be comfortable in a Suit or Jacket and women in cocktail type dresses, or dressy pant suits...

More than anything. Enjoy and have a wonderful cruise! (It isn't the Queen Mary2 !)

Hi Romy,

We have 2 Beagles and a yellow Lab that thinks he's a Beagle.:) We actually got the Beagles from a breeder in Colorado Springs...I see you're from Denver. They're litter mates. We absolutely love them! We do have kids and I think they might be jealous of the attention we give our dogs.:D

I second "Love to the Beagles" !!!

They're addictive little dogs aren't they? Small world, we got Baxter from a Breeder in Brighton, CO. I guess they breed them well here.;)

Romy

More than anything. Enjoy and have a wonderful cruise! (It isn't the Queen Mary2 !)

You want to know something funny.....there is a QM2 cruise to Canada/New England next June or July. Looked at it briefly and then eliminated it due to cost. Can you see ME on a Cunard cruise??:D

Archived