Ecstasy category 12 cabin

We're considering taking a 5 day cruise on the Ecstasy next year and see that you can fit 5 in the room. My daughter wants to know where she'd sleep.

Can any of you give me details on the sleeping arrangements for 5 in this rooms?

Thanks in advance!

We're considering taking a 5 day cruise on the Ecstasy next year and see that you can fit 5 in the room. My daughter wants to know where she'd sleep.

Can any of you give me details on the sleeping arrangements for 5 in this rooms?

Thanks in advance!

If we can't get a Cat 12 on the Ecstasy, we don't go! You'll love it! As for sleeping: two in the twins/queen, two on the fold-out sofa, and probably a rollaway. We only have three, and there's plenty of room for another bed. ;)

Here's a photo of the bed, made into a King. Sleeps two.

There is a couch that makes into a bed, but it isn't very big. I guess they're calling for two to sleep there.

The fifth would have to sleep on a rollaway.

Unless your kids are little bittys it's gonna be crowded.

If we can't get a Cat 12 on the Ecstasy, we don't go! You'll love it! As for sleeping: two in the twins/queen, two on the fold-out sofa, and probably a rollaway. We only have three, and there's plenty of room for another bed. ;)

I agree!

CruiseGirlGage-We have 3 people....2 on the "main bed" and then a double pull out from the sectional for our daughter, which could sleep 2. Not sure where the 5th person would sleep..rollout I guess.

Archived