Caribbean Cruise Destination

Cess_baby

Hello,

Just wanted to fill everyone in on a cruise experience of a lifetime! My husband and i visited the lovely Cayman Islands this year aboard Carnival cruise line. Once we arrived in George Town, the capital of Grand Cayman we loved it instantly! We took a short tour around the capital and even visited Margaritaville. We met a husband and wife who are from the island, who currently own a business called Capt. Barnes Watersports. They offered us a great tour to the eastern part of the island which is known as Bodden Town. For the price of the tour it seemed very reasonable, so we decided to go. Along our tour we were briefly introduced to the history of the island. We visited Pedro St. James - which is a historical site, where pirates of long ago would stay while hiding their gold and it was also a look out point for them too. Pedro St. James has been renovated from it's original form and consists of a restaurant, souvenir shop, mini theatre and also has a narrator who tells and shows you how it use to be. We took a tour to the Pirates Caves in Bodden Town which was quite interesting. Ever seen a chinese chicken before? Then we took a shore snorkel along the Bodden Town's barrier reef and it was simply breathtaking. We had the most delicious lunch at a little restaraunt along the water's edge. Then as our wonderful tour came to an end...we were taken by bus back to our ship. If anyone ever visits Grand Cayman, i would tell you to really try this tour it was worth it. Call Capt. Barnes Watersports Tel:(345)-917-5874 or (345)-917-9946 or email:new123.barnes@yahoo.com for more info. They also have tours to stinray city, hell, turtle farm, tortuga rum and much more. I promise you....you won't be dissapointed.

Cruise on dudes!!!

Cess_baby

Archived