Can you get on and off all night when in port overnight?

cruisin'sz

We're taking the new 11 day Hawaiian Island cruise this Feb. Does anyone know if you can come and go as you please when the ship is in Port overnight (Honolulu, Kahali, Nawilliwi) or if there is any type of curfew. Also, does the boat dock at the port or do you have to tender?

On the seven day cruise, you could stay off the ship overnight on Kauai and on Maui. The security desk was open 24 hours so you could come and go as you pleased. I don't know if this will be the case on the eleven day cruise, although if the ship stays in the Hawaiian islands for the entire cruise, I don't see why not.

The tender ports are Kona and Lahaina. The rest had docks.

When docked on Maui folks come in very late after luaus. No problem. Also, many folks leave at 2 or 3 AM to get to Haleakala crater for sunrise - some NCL sponsored excusions to Halekala leave at those times too. No problems there! So obviously you can get on and off the Pride ships any time they are docked. (But to be on the safe side I would ask at the front desk!!)

Archived