Leaving today on the triumph

funcpl30

I am on my way to the port and want to thank everyone for the advice and info to be found on this board. I am a first time cruiser and think with the info here i am so much better prepared and will enjoy my cruise alot more because of it. Thank you thank you thank you.

Will write a review when we return!!

I am on my way to the port and want to thank everyone for the advice and info to be found on this board. I am a first time cruiser and think with the info here i am so much better prepared and will enjoy my cruise alot more because of it. Thank you thank you thank you.

Will write a review when we return!!

What time are you arriving at the port?

leaving at about 10, going to the dennys by sheridan and 95 and planning on arriving a little before noon. if you wanna meet up this afternoon call me in 7352. Hopefully by the aft pool sail away time

Have a great time !!! Just be prepared for when you get back & you have the bug, you won't be happy until you have booked your next cruise !

You are so right! Since my first cruise, as soon as I get back I start planning the next one... Have a good trip funcpl30 :) :D

Have a great time !!! Just be prepared for when you get back & you have the bug, you won't be happy until you have booked your next cruise !

I totally agree with this!! We got off the Triumph June 9th and had our next cruise booked for this August back on the Triumph to do the Western itinerary.

leaving at about 10, going to the dennys by sheridan and 95 and planning on arriving a little before noon. if you wanna meet up this afternoon call me in 7352. Hopefully by the aft pool sail away time

okay. we usually hit that area too...smokers section :rolleyes: . we're in room 8320

okay. we usually hit that area too...smokers section :rolleyes: . we're in room 8320

Have a great trip. We'll be home watching our count down clocks until it's our turn to sail on the Triumph. Please report back to us about your cruise, especially on your cabin #8320. We are booked in cabin 8308 in Sept. Just curious about if you will hear chairs from the Lido deck. From looking at the deck plan, I think we would be safe from the noise. Just wondering. :)

Have a great trip. We'll be home watching our count down clocks until it's our turn to sail on the Triumph. Please report back to us about your cruise, especially on your cabin #8320. We are booked in cabin 8308 in Sept. Just curious about if you will hear chairs from the Lido deck. From looking at the deck plan, I think we would be safe from the noise. Just wondering. :)

I'll take pictures for you too.

I totally agree with this!! We got off the Triumph June 9th and had our next cruise booked for this August back on the Triumph to do the Western itinerary.
Us too -- we've done three different itineraries on the Triumph. :) Our next one is only four nights on Sensation; that will have to hold us over until next year. We'll be spending five nights in Key West in October, so we can only fit in one more short cruise this year.

Archived