Just back from 6/16 Sailing of the Dawn ~ Quick Review

2Cruise4Ever

We were at the pool everyday around 9 and never had a problem finding a chair. I will admit there was a lot of saving of chairs, however we never had a problem finding one.

Sorry to hear about the problems with the cabin stewards. I think we just got lucky.

You are right, it is what you make of it. For the price I was extremely satisfied and will book NCL again. I can't comment on the cut backs since this was our first NCL cruise. I will say that I have been on 2 Carnival and this was by far better.

We are booking the Dawn out of NYC to Bermuda next spring. This time we will take the kids. I have heard great things about the Kid's crew.

Until next time.......

Sounds like we may meet again.......Cam will be out of school right around there.

I am having withdrawals.......need a malibu baybreeze?????

I think Gracie & Linsey would have a ball together.

I tried to make one yesterday to ease my PCD (Post Cruise Depression). But, it's just not the same without Chris bringing it to me by the pool!!! :D

I think our kids would have a blast, too. I have to crunch some serious numbers to see if we can swing it again next year. It's more expensive than the one we just took. It'll be tight!

Oh, by the way, I sent you an email....

Hey 2Cruise4Ever, did you scan those dailies yet? I'd LOVE to see them before I leave on the Dawn on 7/14/07. Would really appreciate it if you or someone would post the weekly Dailies. Thanks

Gima33

Archived