Splendour of the Seas

Has anyone gone on this shop recently and can give an updated review on the condition of the ship—pro's and con's???

I was on her back in March, and there were SOME signs of wear and tear-the occasional chair, etc. Stuff like that. Honestly, I was so excited to be cruising, I didn't worry about anything like that! My mom and i went and we had a real good time!

I sailed on the Splendor in January with two other Diamond C & A members and we all agreed that we had never had such great service throughout the ship and superior food! The chef on a ship really does make a difference. The concierge lounge is fabulous!

I sailed on the Splendor in January with two other Diamond C & A members and we all agreed that we had never had such great service throughout the ship and superior food! The chef on a ship really does make a difference. The concierge lounge is fabulous!

The deck plans of Splendour of the Seas do not show a Concierge Lounge. Can you remember which deck it is on?

Has anyone gone on this shop recently and can give an updated review on the condition of the ship—pro's and con's???

There are no "cons" Splendour is our most enjoyed RCI ship! :)

We sailed on her in February. They had changed the layout of the Windjammer from our previous sailing on her, for the better. I agree that the food and service had improved. It wasn't bad before but it was better in February!

We were on her in March! As others have said, there was a bit of wear and tear, but the constant cleaning by the crew must keep it in good shape. We enjoyed her as a smaller ship and liked the layout (other than the snack bar being in the Solarium; we had to drown the sounds of a few kids playing by eating WAY too many french fries and hot dogs, haha!)

Archived