Roll Call: Royal Princess 07-19-07 Athens-Barcelona

mikran

Hi all - newbie to this board so I hope I do this post correctly and don't break any rules! My partner and I are looking forward to our upcoming cruise from Athens to Barcelona aboard Royal Princess sailing July 19/07. Happy to meet new friends on board. If anyone has questions about Malta I'm pleased to offer info, having lived there years ago. cheers! :)

Welcome to the boards Mikran! I don't post on this board often, I just lurk over on this board, as a Friend of FODs, but I saw your post today over here, and thought I'd reply.

I'm also on this sailing, and we have a small roll call going on over on the roll call boards. (click here for the thread) We're a very small bunch of people, and I for one, would love for more conversation on our thread - please join us over there for more conversation!!

What is there to do on Malta?? My DH and I have no idea what we're going to do there right now.

You may get no other replies on this thread - it's such a small ship, that the percentage of people on the ship who're part of cruisecritic is very small. However, if anyone else is on this sailing - come join us on the roll call thread!!

-Cathy

Archived