Moving from TA to Carnival

Magiwill

after final payment has been made? Is this possible. We had a cruise scheduled for Sept 21st. We need to move the cruise to July 21st, which online TA said could be done with fare increase and change pentalty. I cannot get in touch with them other than by e-mail (lessoned learned here) or by getting a call center person that says that have forwarded my information onto an agent. All of this was on Yesterday and this morning.....I know there are still cabins availabe, not many and I know what the price increase will be...I just need some firm answers:mad:

Help!!!

I can't give you a really firm answer, sorry. However, I don't believe you can switch from a TA to a Carnival PVP....I know you can do the opposite. You'll definitely be stuck w/the penalties your online agent said. You may even have to cancel with them and rebook thru PVP. Sorry, wish I could help more. Good luck, dear.:)

Hopefully, by bringing this back to page one, someone may correct me...?

There should be no "change penalty" from the cruiseline because the sailing you're booked on is more than 70 days away. The individual agency may be charging you but the cruiseline won't be. July fares are generally quite a bit higher than September so it makes sense that the cruisefare would be higher.

Call 1-800-Carnival and tell them that you want to transfer your booking to a PVP and they can send you the form you need to fill out.

Archived